Client Services Account Manager
Innovation, dedication, communication, organization, collaboration...
If these talents are a part of the way you achieve success in your current Account Manager role, we’d like to know more about your experience and accomplishments!
At Bellomy, a full-service market intelligence firm with a diverse Fortune 500 client base, we’re always interested in talking with qualified candidates for future openings. We are a dynamic, marketing research consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge, and direction to our national client base. Bellomy offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and highly experienced professionals in a united, team-focused environment. We are totally dialed-in to providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Our Account Managers are team-focused, self-starters with outstanding organizational and management skills — strategic thinkers who also are natural collaborators. As a Bellomy Account Manager, you’ll work with senior leaders, enabling account teams to deliver the best of Bellomy, strengthen relationships with our most important clients, and accelerate growth for the company. Aligning with project teams to execute business priorities and expand our services footprint, you’ll help develop and deliver account strategies to address client issues, bring insights and leading practices to accounts, and drive operational efficiencies.
- Catalyst to spur the realization of our client’s vision and goals, accelerating growth objectives
- Strategist to engage with account and company leadership to determine strategies vital to maximizing successful client performance
- Steward to protect and build our brand with our client while seeking opportunities to reduce risks for our clients and the company
- Operator to effectively and efficiently manage throughout our projects to optimize performance and client results
Your key responsibilities:
Responsibilities will be based on specific client relationship objectives and the priorities of the account leadership team:
- Proactively building and maintaining solid relationships with clients
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborating with the project teams to design marketing research studies and effectively communicating/selling these designs to the clients by writing clear and insightful proposals
- Collaborating with our project teams to develop questionnaires that address each objective of the study
- Partnering with the project teams to develop the analysis and reporting plans
- Demonstrating strong communication with clients and internal staff members
- Communicating clear project objectives to research management, advanced analytics, and appropriate operational support staff
- Delivering research findings/business insights, providing Bellomy points-of-view, and consulting with clients on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring and enhancing financial performance at project and account levels
- Mentoring and training staff members to enhance research skills and client interaction skills
- Acting as an Ambassador of Bellomy, projecting a positive image of our company internally and externally
- At least 5+ years of vendor side experience guiding market research projects through all team components from start to finish and managing significant client relationships
- Proven experience in building/maintaining strong, professional client relationships
- Strong success in developing additional business opportunities with existing clients
- Attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Professional presence with clients
- Strategic thinker, able to draw implications from large amounts of data
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; experience with other data analysis tools is a plus
- Effective management skills (managing people, projects, and accounts)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; collaborative team member
- Able to travel
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your resume, salary requirements, and a letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role to: email@example.com.