What makes a great Market Research Associate?
Our top Research Associates bring strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, a love for understanding consumer behavior, organizing and analyzing data, working as a “can do” team member, great grammar and proofing skills, efficiently handling the "every day" tasks while easily shifting into high-gear to take care of an unexpected need, and dedication to the needs of our clients to their roles every day.
Bellomy, a full-service market intelligence firm, has an entry-level opportunity with our team in our Winston Salem, NC headquarters. (We also welcome remote candidates with strong skills to apply.) We are a dynamic market intelligence consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge, and direction to a diverse, national Fortune 500 client base. We are totally dedicated to providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide operational and logistical support in all aspects of marketing research studies:
- Develop banner and tab plans, and perform quality checks of data crosstabs
- Clean and code verbatim responses to open-ended questions
- Populate graphs, charts, and tables and quality check numbers
- Proofread reports and presentations
- Scan mail surveys or perform data entry for surveys
- Create graphs and charts using current software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proof questionnaires and reports
- Other responsibilities in support of the market research projects we perform for our clients.
- Great work ethic!
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Strong abilities in multi-tasking, organization, prioritization, and working under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Collaborative team member (with a sense of humor!)
- Advanced skills with MS Office required; SPSS very helpful
- Critical thinking/analytical ability; skilled in questioning results and taking the initiative to investigate the "why"
- Marketing research experience helpful
- BS/BA with major in relevant field preferred
- May require weekend, early morning or evening work in addition to regular office hours
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.