Market Research Consulting and Sales
Are you skilled at developing client relationships and exploring business goals to uncover opportunities for CX management and measurement, market research, UX research, and product innovation? Do you have strong experience guiding custom market research projects?
Bellomy is a full-service market research consultancy and technology company providing strategic insight to our national client base.
We’re looking for Strategy team members who are driven, highly independent, and have a passion for collaboration. Our Strategy professionals are the cornerstone of our client relationships; they build strong relationships, know custom MR project management, and work with our clients to discover new ways to partner to resolve business questions.
Your strong competencies are:
- Setting CX and UX strategy and driving business for a variety of industries
- Leading market research projects
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written — both internally and with clients
- Top-notch project management skills; able to direct multiple projects while rolling up your sleeves to ensure excellent results to our clients
- Looking ahead, anticipating needs, recognizing potential challenges, and bringing the right people in to quickly take down any roadblocks
- Leading teammates to bring out their best work
Responsibilities of this role:
- Proactively build and maintain solid relationships with new and existing clients and identify new opportunities to work together
- Coordinate and oversee multiple projects, ensuring that quality, timelines and client satisfaction are always on point
- Collaborate with project teams to design marketing research studies and sell these designs to clients by writing clear and insightful proposals and leading strategic discussions internally and with clients
- Partner with project teams to develop analysis and reporting
- Demonstrate strong communication with clients and internal staff members
- Communicate clear project objectives to researchers, advanced analytics and other operational support staff
- Deliver research findings/business insights and consult with clients on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and enhance financial performance at project and account levels
- Mentor and train staff members to enhance research skills and client interaction skills
- Act as an Ambassador of Bellomy, projecting a positive image of our company internally and externally
Requirements for this role:
- At least 5 years of vendor-side experience guiding custom market research projects from start to finish and building and maintaining strong, professional client relationships
- Effective management skills (managing people, projects and accounts)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Professional presence with clients
- Strategic thinker
- Able to draw implications from large amounts of data
- Strong in PowerPoint, Word and Excel use and comfortable collaborating with teammates through MS Teams
- Able to travel
- Experience with other data analysis tools is a plus
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.