Market Research Manager
We’re building on success and looking for an experienced, accomplished Research Manager to join our journey! We are a full-service market research consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge, and direction to our national client base. Bellomy offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and highly experienced professionals in a team-focused environment. We are totally dialed-in to providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Our Research Managers are self-starters with outstanding organizational and project management skills—forward-thinkers who also are natural collaborators.
Your strong competencies are:
- Highly experienced market researcher with numerous successful projects in custom research
- Excellent communicator – both internally and with clients
- Top-notch project management skills; able to direct multiple projects while rolling up your sleeves to ensure excellent results to our clients
- Skilled at looking ahead, recognizing potential challenges, and bringing the right people in to quickly take down any roadblocks
- Knows how to lead and communicate with teams in order to bring out their best work!
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate multiple projects, ensuring that quality, timelines, and client satisfaction are always on point
- Design of marketing research studies
- Develop questionnaires that effectively address each objective of the study
- Plan and prepare the data analysis and reports
- Demonstrate strong communication with internal staff members and clients
- Successfully partner with advanced analytics and other operational support staff
- Deliver research findings/business insights that provide Bellomy points-of-view
- Monitoring and enhancing financial performance at project and account levels
- Mentoring and training staff members to enhance research skills and client interaction skills.
- Acting as an Ambassador of Bellomy, projecting a positive image of our company internally and externally
- Proactively building and maintaining solid relationships with clients
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients
- At least 5+ years of vendor side experience guiding numerous custom market research projects through all team components from start to finish
- Deep experience with a variety of methodologies in custom research
- Highly effective people and project management skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Professional presence with clients
- Strategic thinker, able to draw implications from large amounts of data
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; experience with other data analysis tools is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; collaborative team member
- Knows how to work hard but ensures there’s some FUN in the mix!
- Able to travel
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your resume, salary requirements, and a letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.