Market Research Manager
Bellomy, a full-service market intelligence firm with a diverse Fortune 500 client base, has a great opportunity with our Client Services team in Winston-Salem, NC. We are a dynamic market research consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge, and direction to our national client base. Bellomy offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and highly experienced professionals in a collaborative, team-focused environment. We are passionate about providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Design and full implementation of market research studies that span all forms of data collection
- Development of questionnaires that address study objectives and adhere to project specifications
- Data collection management, with client contact
- Data-processing activities, such as preparation of tab plans and data output QA
- Planning, organization, and creation of story-line research reports that address the business issues, with salient insight
- Presentation of results, with consultative dialogue, to clients
- Client relationship management
- Must have at least 4+ years of market research experience required, including design of market research studies, writing questionnaires, analysis of results, preparing/delivering reports to clients (full project lifecycle)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Critical thinking ability; skilled in questioning results and taking the initiative to investigate the "why"
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; collaborative team member
- Emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Experience with SPSS required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office required
- BS/BA required with major in relevant field
- Ability to travel
- Great work ethic!
This position is in Winston-Salem, NC (a wonderful place to live!).
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or authorization from the Dept. of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.