Market Research Proposal Author
Bellomy is a full-service market intelligence firm with clients throughout the United States. We partner with healthcare, retail, financial, energy, and consumer product companies to identify insights and strategic business implications derived from those insights. Our methods are not only traditional inputs but also behavioral data, operational data, and a variety of social media sources — all powered by advanced technologies to transform our clients’ business.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, innovative proposal writer to prepare proposals, presentations, and sales material for qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
- Writing sales content, including proposals, marketing collateral, case studies, and presentations
- Responding to RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs, developing content that meets client needs, and identifying opportunities and project needs
- Writing clear, organized, and visually compelling proposals describing business context, solution approach, methodologies, deliverables, timelines, and investment requirements to meet client needs and project requirements
- Developing, debranding, and upfitting deliverables to clearly communicate the outcome of a proposed solution
- Communicating with clients and internal team to propose solutions including guiding design meetings and documenting decisions
- Delivering and presenting proposals on-time to clients
- Creating and maintaining sales and marketing materials and templates including text, charts, and graphics for proposals, case studies, deliverables, and content components (bios, references, methodology write-ups, etc.)
- Improving processes by evaluating content, solutions, methodologies, processes, approaches, and effectiveness
- Proactively seeks opportunities for improvement and is attuned to industry trends and thought leadership
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in proposal writing, business development, strategy, reporting, writing/editing in content generation and marketing content required
- Significant experience managing/generating multiple proposals, responses, and presentations simultaneously
- Strategic thinking skills to see beyond the “here and now” and anticipate client needs
- Experience in Market Research, Marketing & Advertising, and Management Consulting preferred
- Proficiency in the MS OFFICE suite, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Self-directed, proactive
- Hard-working, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to working across time zones
- Ability to work in a fast-paced workplace and stay calm, cool, and collected when things shift into high gear
- Ability to communicate effectively and understands the importance of adjusting communication style in interactions. Builds good working relationships with Bellomy team and clients.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects, meeting quick turnaround deadlines.
- Producing high-quality work on time is in your DNA
- Undergraduate degree required. Degrees in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, Economics, or Communications preferred
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be asked to provide examples of their proposal writing work.
Bellomy complies with the OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard.