Social Research Panel Moderator/Administrator
We’d like to talk with you if you have solid experience as a Panel Moderator/Administrator and you love what you do! We’re interested in people with high energy, team focus and deep curiosity to understand consumer behavior.
At Bellomy, we’re always interested in hearing from qualified individuals for future openings. We are a dynamic marketing intelligence consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge and direction to a diverse, national Fortune 500 client base. We are totally committed to providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Our Panel Moderator/Administrators interact with consumers in-person and online to understand how they feel about the products and services they use.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an online research Panel moderator
- Moderate online forums and live chats
- Monitor overall health of the panel
- Design research activities to meet client objectives
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Develop research analysis plans
- Clean and code responses to open-ended questions
- Create graphs, charts for reports and tables
- Ensure quality and on-time completion of client deliverables
- Social media listening
- Partner with Bellomy co-workers to achieve client success
- Other responsibilities in support of the market research projects we perform for our clients
- Strong proficiency with social research including development, monitoring and overall success of online Panels and Communities
- Experience with conducting qualitative research for IDIs and focus groups on online streaming platforms
- Experience editing video and creating compilation videos
- Familiarity with social media platforms, tools and analytics
- Great work ethic!
- Dedicated to going above-and-beyond
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Experience with web development, graphic design, or UX is helpful
- Strong abilities in multi-tasking, organization, prioritization, and working under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Collaborative team member
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint required; SPSS helpful
- Critical thinking/analytical ability; skilled in questioning results and taking the initiative to investigate the "why"
- Creative thinking with the ability to take complex data and design engaging visuals
- Familiarity with web content and design principles
- Ability to travel mostly in the U.S. as projects might require
- May require weekend, early morning or evening work in addition to regular office hours
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
Please send a résumé, a letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.