Bellomy is an AMA Top 50 market research company with an in-house digital marketing agency. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, Bellomy has 100+ researchers, designers, developers, and strategists located in more than a dozen states across the country.
We’re looking for a PowerPoint designer to join our team from anywhere in the US.
Your work would consist of:
- Working with researchers to create compelling research reports within clients’ brand standards and/or templates
- Generating elegant charts and graphs in PowerPoint from excel spreadsheets
- Developing PowerPoint templates for sales decks, proposals, and other marketing and sales materials, for non-designers to use
- Teaching teammates about design and PowerPoint
- Reviewing and editing PowerPoint documents to elevate the visuals
- Constructively participating in critiques of your own work and the work of others
- Using clients’ needs as motivation for design ideas
- Selecting stock images, illustrations, and icons for use in deliverables
At a minimum you should:
- Have mastered PowerPoint, including building and editing templates
- Be a great communicator and work well with teammates at all levels of PowerPoint proficiency
- Enjoy collaborating with other designers and exploring new directions based on their feedback
- Have 2+ years of experience as a designer
- Have strong task management and time tracking skills
- Be able to articulate and justify ideas and designs to stakeholders
- Thrive in an environment where you work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Feel comfortable coaching and presenting/teaching teammates
It'd be great if you:
- Have previous agency experience
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have had exposure to market research
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
Please send a cover letter explaining how your skills/experience are a great match for this role, your resume, and your salary expectations to email@example.com.