UX Research Specialist
Bellomy, an insights and growth-oriented marketing company, seeks an entry-level, curious, web enthusiast who desires to:
- Learn on-the-job through a rigorous training program how to interview and utilize research techniques
- Utilize their LOVE for researching WHY and HOW individuals interact with the web (websites, social media, other)
- Work in Winston-Salem, NC or work from their home office with a great deal of interaction with our Winston-Salem teammates
- Seek, question, develop theories/tests and SOLVE PROBLEMS.
Desired skills for this position include:
- Outstanding client service (passionate about helping clients solve problems)
- Goal-driven (sets dates, creates interim goals, achieves or exceeds goals)
- Experience with everything digital (hands-on experience and enthusiasm needed)
- Prefer 2-year or higher degree with one year's experience with UX research, web design or both.
Bellomy is committed to on-the-job training for this position. Background checks including criminal and drug screening are pre-requisites for hiring.