- Sometimes a business needs a central, dedicated space to connect with a population of consumers on a regular, long-term basis. But do your needs call for a research community, or is a panel the better option?
- When you think of your company's call center, your first thought is of the cutting-edge technology they are using to improve the customer experiences...right?
- Bellomy’s National Utility Study, fielding since 2012, was designed to keep a pulse on upcoming trends and opportunities within the utility industry. It’s a flexible study that tracks national and regional satisfaction with utility providers and focuses on hot topics in the industry.
- Since our original post on March 20 assessing survey response rates immediately after the COVID-19 travel ban, we've been closely following response rates and data impacts on several of our trackers, in both the utility and financial services spaces. Now, in Week 6 of the quarantine, we need to know if people have continued responding to survey invitations at the same rate.
- Despite the energy sector’s critical role of ensuring electric service during the COVID-19 pandemic and its unprecedented actions to suspend disconnections due to non-payment nationwide, the utility industry’s response has gone largely unnoticed and unacknowledged by consumers. This has left electric service providers in a unique position to convey messages of unity and support to consumers in order to gain confidence and trust.
- It is a common refrain in the survey research industry: any change impacting large populations will have an impact on response rates and possibly change how people respond. During natural disasters such as hurricanes or typhoons, many halt research in the impacted areas.
- Q4 2018 brought with it a new class of US congresspersons, and with them a new round of energy proposals. Ideas for bills pushing for increases in renewable power usage have propagated social media channels with many government officials blurring the line between legislator and influencer.