Client Services Manager
We’re building on success and looking for an experienced, accomplished Client Services Manager to join our journey! We are a full-service market research consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge, and direction to our national client base. Bellomy offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and highly experienced professionals in a team-focused environment. We are totally dialed-in to providing our clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights!
Our Client Services Managers are self-starters with outstanding organizational and management skills — forward-thinkers who also are natural collaborators.
Your strong competencies are:
- Highly experienced market researcher with multiple successful projects
- Excellent communicator – both internally and with clients
- Top-notch project management skills; able to direct multiple projects while rolling up your sleeves to ensure excellent results to our clients
- Skilled at looking ahead, recognizing potential challenges and bringing the right people in to quickly take down any roadblocks
- Knows how to lead
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate multiple projects, ensuring that quality, timelines and client satisfaction are always on point
- Collaborating with project teams to design marketing research studies and effectively communicating/selling these designs to the clients by writing clear and insightful proposals
- Collaborating with our project teams to guide/develop questionnaires that address each objective of the study
- Partnering with the project teams to develop the analysis and reporting plans
- Demonstrating strong communication with clients and internal staff members
- Communicating clear project objectives to research management, advanced analytics and other operational support staff
- Delivering research findings/business insights, providing Bellomy points-of-view, and consulting with clients on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring and enhancing financial performance at project and account levels
- Mentoring and training staff members to enhance research skills and client interaction skills.
- Acting as an Ambassador of Bellomy, projecting a positive image of our company internally and externally
- Proactively building and maintaining solid relationships with clients
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients
- At least 10+ years of vendor side experience guiding multiple market research projects through all team components from start to finish and managing significant client relationships
- Effective management skills (managing people, projects and accounts)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Proven experience in building/maintaining strong, professional client relationships
- Attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Professional presence with clients
- Strategic thinker, able to draw implications from large amounts of data
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Word and Excel; experience with other data analysis tools is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; collaborative team member
- Knows how to work hard but ensure there’s some FUN in the mix!
- Able to travel
Candidates must be lawfully and fully (without restriction) employable in the United States either by citizenship or by authorization from the Department of Homeland Security and the Labor Department.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your résumé, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.