Do you long to create meaningful and lasting software systems? Do you enjoy learning new technologies and techniques? Do you believe that software is what powers our modern age?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are who we are looking for. Join the Bellomy software development team and help us innovate and enrich the business insights capabilities of our firm. We are building a market and consumer insights platform that is mission-critical to our organization and offers enormous opportunities for the team. Our platform has been under development for many years and is transitioning to a focus on cloud-based services, artificial intelligence augmented functionality and more.
As part of our team you will:
- Work with Python to create powerful data processing, data flow and insight enabling capabilities
- Work with AWS web services (and others – IBM Watson, Google Cloud, etc.) to bring the power of the Amazon cloud to our business insights platform
- Join a modern and engaging team of developers and experts
- Create and document new web API and SDK components
- Work with the development team to resolve bugs and issues in the software
- Communicate proactively with project team(s) to stay on top of schedules, requirements and end results
If you possess the following skills/attributes, please let us know immediately:
Knowledge of JIRA or other service management tools preferred
Experience working with Amazon AWS cloud services preferred
Excellent interpersonal communications skills, proactively approaches communicating
Detail and task orientation, seeks responsibility, plans and manages assigned projects using prepared procedures
Organizes, prioritizes, demonstrates a strong work-ethic, self-motivated
Service-oriented — seeks ways to go beyond "okay" customer service.