- Sometimes a business needs a central, dedicated space to connect with a population of consumers on a regular, long-term basis. But do your needs call for a research community, or is a panel the better option?
- Though not a novel concept, tax-loss harvesting has received increased public attention over the past few years. Are financial advisors throughout the industry capitalizing on this practice, or does the complexity prevent them from incorporating it into investment strategies?
- Home sales have been on the rise over the past year, and those sales and loans are not expected to slow any time soon. Our research shows that two-thirds of the population have not bought a new home, financed, or renovated this year. Combined with interest rates hovering around all-time lows, there’s a good chance it could be in many of their futures.
- In the past 20 years, the largest auto insurance carriers have taught consumers one thing: Comparison shopping can save you money.
- A few years ago, a client approached us about fielding their annual insights survey among financial advisors. We suggested a different approach to find the market research sweet spot for financial services.
- Since our original post on March 20 assessing survey response rates immediately after the COVID-19 travel ban, we've been closely following response rates and data impacts on several of our trackers, in both the utility and financial services spaces. Now, in Week 6 of the quarantine, we need to know if people have continued responding to survey invitations at the same rate.
- Research conducted from April 1-3 on Bellomy’s SmartLAB panel among 710 adults nationwide reveals that, while most people feel informed about the coronavirus stimulus payments to be sent beginning this month, there is some confusion regarding the details of the distribution.