- Sometimes a business needs a central, dedicated space to connect with a population of consumers on a regular, long-term basis. But do your needs call for a research community, or is a panel the better option?
- Since our original post on March 20 assessing survey response rates immediately after the COVID-19 travel ban, we've been closely following response rates and data impacts on several of our trackers, in both the utility and financial services spaces. Now, in Week 6 of the quarantine, we need to know if people have continued responding to survey invitations at the same rate.
- Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we've observed an interesting dichotomy in consumer behavior: while consumers are embracing all things digital — from video conferences to telemedicine — they're also taking things offline and enjoying old-school pastimes.
- Without a doubt, the COVID-19 pandemic is shaping and transforming our society and culture worldwide, quickly, and before our eyes. It’s still early, but there's one clear pattern emerging: consumers are staying home and transacting online more than ever before.
- Grocers are some of the only retailers continuing to operate on a near-normal schedule in these non-normal conditions.
- It is a common refrain in the survey research industry: any change impacting large populations will have an impact on response rates and possibly change how people respond. During natural disasters such as hurricanes or typhoons, many halt research in the impacted areas.
- While some tread lightly in efforts to explore whitespace opportunities and uncover unmet market needs, Catalina Marketing set out to find who is shaping the shopping experience. Catalina trusted Bellomy’s Shopper Insights team to identify who that was, how they shop, and what opportunities exist to engage them.