- Sometimes a business needs a central, dedicated space to connect with a population of consumers on a regular, long-term basis. But do your needs call for a research community, or is a panel the better option?
- Discover the groundbreaking capabilities of Bellomy AI Analytics for Text, revolutionizing market research by enabling deep, simultaneous analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover comprehensive customer insights.
- Every day, customers embark on multiple journeys. How customers experience and navigate their journey often impacts whether or not they ultimately decide to engage your brand. Improving the touchpoints that make up customer journeys can only mean one thing — improving the customer experience.
- A journey map is a visualization tool that helps organizations identify and understand the experiences their customers are having with the company and find ways to improve them. Before beginning the journey map, we need to understand the current state of the company.
- Without a doubt, the COVID-19 pandemic is shaping and transforming our society and culture worldwide, quickly, and before our eyes. It’s still early, but there's one clear pattern emerging: consumers are staying home and transacting online more than ever before.
- Grocers are some of the only retailers continuing to operate on a near-normal schedule in these non-normal conditions.
- While some tread lightly in efforts to explore whitespace opportunities and uncover unmet market needs, Catalina Marketing set out to find who is shaping the shopping experience. Catalina trusted Bellomy’s Shopper Insights team to identify who that was, how they shop, and what opportunities exist to engage them.