Our goal as market researchers is to uncover the consumer motivations or truths that can then be turned into business outcomes through strategic decision-making by business professionals. However, we know that consumers’ perceptions, emotions, and behaviors don’t always align.
- Solution quality is tied directly to how a research team works with stakeholders at every touchpoint — from project inception to deliverables.
- Maximizing customer lifetime value requires calling the right play and executing throughout the entire game.
- Sometimes a business needs a central, dedicated space to connect with a population of consumers on a regular, long-term basis. But do your needs call for a research community, or is a panel the better option?
- Discover the groundbreaking capabilities of Bellomy AI Analytics for Text, revolutionizing market research by enabling deep, simultaneous analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover comprehensive customer insights.
- Net Promoter Score® is a tried and true metric for quantifying customer loyalty, but understanding what drives customer loyalty is often the more impactful insight.
- Topic modeling is the process of assembling a set of recurring topics within a body of text. Using topic modeling, data — like customer feedback or other unstructured data — can be mined at scale to discover frequently used phrases or expressions within the text. Successfully classifying comments into topics is part of an overall approach that enables organizations to understand consumers’ thoughts, opinions, and ideas.
- Great customer experience looks like what your customers want it to look like. We can only get that insight by listening to customers and probing them for a deeper understanding of what they want or need as they navigate their way through their customer journeys.