Improving customer satisfaction comes down to figuring out what the customer is experiencing, what they care about, and how you’re going to address it.
- With endless possibilities of Thanksgiving Day sides and plates (and stomachs) that are only so big, there’s bound to be some decision-making on Thursday. Turkey is a staple, but what else should you prepare?
- Moving homes. Paying bills. Flying home. Each of these journeys opens the door to improving customer experiences and, ultimately, maximizing customer lifetime value. The key to unlocking that door, however, starts with reaching out for feedback from your customers.
- When you think of your company's call center, your first thought is of the cutting-edge technology they are using to improve the customer experiences...right?
- Researchers and customer experience analysts need to mine this valuable resource effectively and responsibly to improve their business, identify strengths and weaknesses, and take corrective action where needed.
- Given the broad range of sentiments and ebbing intensity levels, navigating through emotions can get overwhelming. What's a researcher to do?