Ask 742 people how they felt about 2020 and their outlook on 2021, and you’ll get 742 different answers. We brought the data into Bellomy’s Text Analytics platform and used our emotions AI, modeled after psychologist Robert Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotions, to examine the subtleties among these experiences.
- When you think of your company's call center, your first thought is of the cutting-edge technology they are using to improve the customer experiences...right?
- They say there are no new ideas but, based on the volume of DIYs and life hacks online, it doesn’t seem like social media users would agree.
- Researchers and customer experience analysts need to mine this valuable resource effectively and responsibly to improve their business, identify strengths and weaknesses, and take corrective action where needed.
- Consumers might not be mentioning your company on social media, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be listening. Understanding your clients’ customers and what they’re saying about your clients’ brands and industries can play a critical role in a B2B company’s success.
- Given the broad range of sentiments and ebbing intensity levels, navigating through emotions can get overwhelming. What's a researcher to do?