As a usability testing moderator, you have a responsibility to your stakeholders to observe participant behavior and collect verbal feedback. But moderators also have a responsibility for managing the participant's experience and comfort during the session.
- We often think of user experience (UX) testing as an accompaniment to design work. While that is certainly true, UX design and testing should be approached holistically. There are three phases in which UX research should be conducted — exploratory, design, and validation.
- Do you extract the maximum value from the treasure trove of consumer comments you have? We believe that the best method for maximizing the value of text is by empowering humans with tools that enable effective mining and building frameworks and constructs that continuously build upon past successes.
- Since our original post on March 20 assessing survey response rates immediately after the COVID-19 travel ban, we've been closely following response rates and data impacts on several of our trackers, in both the utility and financial services spaces. Now, in Week 6 of the quarantine, we need to know if people have continued responding to survey invitations at the same rate.
- As a group with higher instances of part-time or self-employment, and a high likelihood of children in the household, this female-heavy segment is hanging on by a thread.
- This crowd is opting to stay in and cook ready-made meals rather than hitting up the local brunch spot on Sunday morning.
- If life was tricky before, it is much harder now. This group tends towards single parents with limited activities and very real worries about financial instability.
- These family-oriented folks are not panicking but they are taking things seriously.
- This group recognizes that there will be a global financial impact but are not as concerned about their own personal finances.