They say there are no new ideas but, based on the volume of DIYs and life hacks online, it doesn’t seem like social media users would agree.
- When developing a new product line or evaluating whether it might be time to adjust an existing one, you want to get a sense of how well each combination of products might perform in front of consumers and how profitable each could be. But how do you predict measurements as obscure as reach or as uncertain as profitability?
- Researchers and customer experience analysts need to mine this valuable resource effectively and responsibly to improve their business, identify strengths and weaknesses, and take corrective action where needed.
- In the past 20 years, the largest auto insurance carriers have taught consumers one thing: Comparison shopping can save you money.
- A few years ago, a client approached us about fielding their annual insights survey among financial advisors. We suggested a different approach to find the market research sweet spot for financial services.
- Consumers might not be mentioning your company on social media, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be listening. Understanding your clients’ customers and what they’re saying about your clients’ brands and industries can play a critical role in a B2B company’s success.