Ask 742 people how they felt about 2020 and their outlook on 2021, and you’ll get 742 different answers. We brought the data into Bellomy’s Text Analytics platform and used our emotions AI, modeled after psychologist Robert Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotions, to examine the subtleties among these experiences.
- Home sales have been on the rise over the past year, and those sales and loans are not expected to slow any time soon. Our research shows that two-thirds of the population have not bought a new home, financed, or renovated this year. Combined with interest rates hovering around all-time lows, there’s a good chance it could be in many of their futures.
- When the feedback touchpoint isn’t a pillar of the overall customer experience, it shows.
Improving customer satisfaction comes down to figuring out what the customer is experiencing, what they care about, and how you’re going to address it.
- With endless possibilities of Thanksgiving Day sides and plates (and stomachs) that are only so big, there’s bound to be some decision-making on Thursday. Turkey is a staple, but what else should you prepare?
- Moving homes. Paying bills. Flying home. Each of these journeys opens the door to improving customer experiences and, ultimately, maximizing customer lifetime value. The key to unlocking that door, however, starts with reaching out for feedback from your customers.
- When you think of your company's call center, your first thought is of the cutting-edge technology they are using to improve the customer experiences...right?
- Bellomy’s National Utility Study, fielding since 2012, was designed to keep a pulse on upcoming trends and opportunities within the utility industry. It’s a flexible study that tracks national and regional satisfaction with utility providers and focuses on hot topics in the industry.