Matthew Gullett, Bellomy’s SVP of Insights Technology and a driving force behind Bellomy AI Analytics, has thoughts about the future of market research in a world with AI.
- While the effort can seem daunting, here are a few pointers for getting started with successfully building an online research community.
- Though not a novel concept, tax-loss harvesting has received increased public attention over the past few years. Are financial advisors throughout the industry capitalizing on this practice, or does the complexity prevent them from incorporating it into investment strategies?
- Net Promoter Score® is a tried and true metric for quantifying customer loyalty, but understanding what drives customer loyalty is often the more impactful insight.
- Depending on objectives and feasibility, weighting data may be an appropriate way to measure a population of interest when your sample isn't representative of your desired population.
- Videos are everywhere, and market research is no exception. As consumers grow more comfortable with generating and sharing video content, collecting survey responses in video format is an inherent progression for respondents that also offers richer insight for stakeholders.
- Sentiment analysis is a core text analytics capability that every organization needs to master to build strong brands and even stronger relationships with consumers. Here’s how three of the most commonly used sentiment analysis techniques work — and why they all fail to produce actionable insights.
- Topic modeling is the process of assembling a set of recurring topics within a body of text. Using topic modeling, data — like customer feedback or other unstructured data — can be mined at scale to discover frequently used phrases or expressions within the text. Successfully classifying comments into topics is part of an overall approach that enables organizations to understand consumers’ thoughts, opinions, and ideas.